Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wal-Mart Ha Ha Ha

America's most fascinating retailer has once again insulted a minority. I thought minorities were their customer base?. How can they go on insulting their customers and cleaning staff? What would drive somebody to going on the intercom and ask all black people to leave the store? I am more likely to go on the intercom and ask all gross people to leave the store, all that would be left with be bored Christian housewives (who I think are gross in their own way). Also I met a very very wealthy gentleman one time who lived in Tokyo, but had homes in Hawaii, New York, Las Vegas etc. Anyway when this man wanted to get things for his home in Las Vegas he went to Wal-Mart because this is "America". He told me he enjoyed himself, the whole experience was colorful and he spent $3000. The problem is that the cashier could not process his Black American Express!. Perhaps that's what is meant all black people were asked to leave Wal-Mart, maybe the cashier just couldn't process them? I am glad my American Express the silver. Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment