Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Conversation from a dream!

This is part of a conversation, all that I can remember from a dream last night. I don't normally write down my dreams, but this morning I jotted down as much of the conversation as I can remember. What does it mean?

“So what if I order another round?” Not enough to drown the pain anyway. At least I can try and forget. It’s not easy when you say one thing, but your eyes are telling me something else. They have never lied before, so I am inclined to believe them. I admit you are trying to “gloss” them over, but I can see the spark. “Let me have another drink and I shall try and be quiet about it”

"There it is again, the blue and white spark in your eyes". I am always blinded by that, like a flash bulb. When we were together it was a constant light, I couldn’t see anything else, now I only see it in pieces, dimmer and dimmer. I miss that, everything around you faded away and the only thing in focus was you. Now I try and pay attention to the detail in life and not what’s in front of me.

“You are the definition of beautiful, unless someday another one can come re-define it for me”

2 comments: